The latest trend in the SMF category is gel batteries. These batteries essentially incorporate all the properties of a pure lead acid battery, but have a much longer lifespan, better manageability, are leak proof, and are more effective in terms of amperage and current delivery. “The key reasons are that gel has its viscosity alive for a much longer duration, does not dry up as acid does, is mouldable in different types of casing, and consumes less space within the battery shell (a plastic container), and therefore, a smaller size can give a higher potential. This battery has a better operational life than those based on AGM technology, even at higher temperatures
- 15 years floating design life at 25 Deg.C. with 5-8 years operating life.
- Nano silicon gel electrolyte eliminate the acid stratification and enhance the Oxygen combination (over 98.5%).
- Thick plate design with high Sn low Ca alloy and heavy density paste.
- Wide Operating temperature from -45 Deg. C. to 60 Deg. C.
- Deep and cover discharge recovery capability.
- Advanced AGM separators for ultra low float current, Thick and highly corrosion-resistant plate.
- Balanced design for both float and cyclic operation, Low self-discharge and longest shelf life.
- Greater resistance to extreme temperatures, shock & vibration.
- Windmill turbine
- Golf carts
- Garden equipments
- Cleaning machines
- Traffic lights
- Boats or buoys
- Pump systems
- Power plants
- Telecom towers
- Medical equipments
- Critical power